Revel Brush Softener - Dip Powder Liquid
Is the glue hardening on your brush for the Finish Gel or ProBase? During the life cycle of your dip liquids, you may notice the brush getting a little hard or gooey. Our Bush Softener helps rejuvenate your brushes for a longer use. Our brush softener will take care of it and bring life back to the brush. Dip the harden brush into the brush softener and watch is melt away the glue on the brush and it's good as new. Dry the brush with paper towel before using it again.
- Can be used with both Professional and EZ Care liquid lines
Genuine Revel Supplier
Where to buy Revel Brush Softener? Diamond Nail Supplies are your #1 Australian professional nail & beauty supply retailer shop that stocks the best dip powder liquids at cheap affordable prices. Purchase a single item, multiple, or in bulk. Enjoy our FREE shipping sale deal for orders over $150+* with fast delivery across Australia. Afterpay & Zip Available - Buy Online Now, Pay Later!
*Warning: To avoid injury, DO NOT force the bottle open. If the bottle cap is stuck, immerse the bottle in hot water including the cap for 5 minutes. Remove the bottle from the water. Cover the bottle with a pedicure towel and dry and then twist the cap gently to open.
*Liquid Maintenance:The dip top/finish and dip base gel will go thick and harden over time after opening when exposed to air. There are a few different things you can do to help extend the life of your Liquids:
- Cap the bottles as soon as possible after and between uses to prevent it being exposed to air for too long
- Store the liquids in a cool temperature controlled environment such as an office. Avoid extreme temperatures and areas that fluctuations in temperature.
- Ensure the sealer/activator is fully dry before applying the finish/top gel, as any excess that contaminates the top/finish gel brush which goes back into the bottle will cause it to thicken up.
- Use a gel thinner when the liquid starts to become thicker. Note: the gel thinner should be used at the first sign of it becoming thick and will most likely not work if the product is very very thick.
- Wipe the brushes down on a lint free paper towel between uses to avoid the brushes getting very thick. This will also help your brush saver/softener last longer.
- Wipe down the neck of the bottle with a lint free wipe with a small amount of acetone to prevent product build up and the lid getting stuck.
We endevour to make our online swatches match the final product as accurately as possible. However due to many factors such as different monitor settings, lighting conditions and product batches the product images online should only be used as a general guide. If you are unsure of any products or require a very specific colour feel free to contact us prior to purchasing for some additional information.
After reciving your order if you are unsatisfied with any colours you may return them as part of our change of mind return policy. Please note we are unable to accept returns if the item has been opened or used.
If the color online is completely different to the color online however (for example the product is red when the online swatch is blue) please contact us for a refund or exchange.