Dip Powder Professional Liquid Starter Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Revel Nail Dip Powder Professional Liquid Starter Kit - Dip Powder Kit
This Professional liquid set is for those that want a fast dry time and are knowledgeable about liquid care. Revel Nail Professional Liquids are the right choice for Salon Owners, Nail Technicians, Cosmetologists, and the very experienced home user.
Please Note: Revel Nail Dip Powder is not included. Please add this to your cart separately. Please click here to see our range of Revel Nail Dip colors. Revel has updated their bottles to plastic. The bottle you receive may look different to the image, the product inside however remains the same.
Genuine Revel Nail Supplier
Where to buy Revel Nail Dip Powder Professional Liquid Starter Kit? Diamond Nail Supplies are your #1 Australian professional nail & beauty supply retailer shop that stocks the best Revel Nail Dip Kits at cheap affordable prices. Purchase a single item, multiple, or in bulk. Enjoy our FREE shipping sale deal for orders over $150+* with fast delivery across Australia. Afterpay & Zip Available - Buy Online Now, Pay Later!
*Warning: To avoid injury, DO NOT force the bottle open. If the bottle cap is stuck, immerse the bottle in hot water including the cap for 5 minutes. Remove the bottle from the water. Cover the bottle with a pedicure towel and dry and then twist the cap gently to open.
*Colour Disclaimer: The colours of the product on the website was designed to come as close to the true colour of the product as possible. Because of monitor settings, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. These colours are made to be a representation of the true colour.
*Liquid Maintenance:The dip top/finish and dip base gel will go thick and harden over time after opening when exposed to air. There are a few different things you can do to help extend the life of your Liquids:
- Cap the bottles as soon as possible after and between uses to prevent it being exposed to air for too long
- Store the liquids in a cool temperature controlled environment such as an office. Avoid extreme temperatures and areas that fluctuations in temperature.
- Ensure the sealer/activator is fully dry before applying the finish/top gel, as any excess that contaminates the top/finish gel brush which goes back into the bottle will cause it to thicken up.
- Use a gel thinner when the liquid starts to become thicker. Note: the gel thinner should be used at the first sign of it becoming thick and will most likely not work if the product is very very thick.
- Wipe the brushes down on a lint free paper towel between uses to avoid the brushes getting very thick. This will also help your brush saver/softener last longer.