Please Note: Revel Nail Dip Powder is not included. Please add this to your cart separately. Please click here to see our range of Revel Nail Dip colors
Perfect For Home Use!
Say goodbye to thick, stringy liquids with our new EZ Care Liquids. They're less susceptible to cross contamination, making them easier than ever to use and care for!
- Thinner formulation for easier application
- Slightly longer dry time, allowing for easier mani clean up
- Less susceptible to cross contamination means less likely to get thick/stringy
- Same great Shine and Durability!
EZ Care liquids dry in about 2-3 minutes. Use them just as you would our original liquids, allowing longer dry time after the second coat of Finish Gel. This new formulation is perfect for the home user allowing easier application with more time to clean up edges and cuticles
Add a few drops of Gel Thinner to your Pro Base or Finish Gel if you notice a change in their viscosity.
EZ Care Kit Includes:
- Ez Care Pro Base 15ml
- Ez Care Activator 15ml
- Ez Care Finish Gel 15ml
- Gel Thinner 15ml
Optional Extras For french nails:
Note: EZ Care Liquids are not interchangeable with the professional line.
1. Remove Shine - Using a fine drill bit or buffer/file, remove the shine from nails.
2. EZ Pro Base - Apply a thin layer of Pro Base using even strokes from base to tip
3. Dip - Dip finger in powder using a scooping motion and tap of excess dip powder.
4. Repeat - Perform steps 3-4 twice to each nail. Each nail should have two coats of powder.
5. EZ Activator - Apply a generous amount of activator on all 10 fingers covering the edges and capping the tips of the nails. Let try for 2 minutes.
6. Shape - Shape nails with a file or drill to remove excess powder from the cuticle area.
7. Buff - Smooth out nails with a buffer, then rinse hands with water (no soap)
8. EZ Activator Coat #2 - Apply a second coat of Activator, wait 1 minute. Gently Wipe dry with a lint free paper towel.
9. EZ Finish Gel - Apply Finish Gel. The first coat should be applied using 2-3 quick brush strokes. Don't worry about getting close to cuticle area or capping edges.
10. EZ Finish Gel Coat #2 - After 1 minutes, apply a second coat of Finish Gel. This coat is a slower more detailed coat. Manicure is dry in 2 minutes.
Warning: To avoid injury, DO NOT force the bottle open. If the bottle cap is stuck immerse the bottle in hot water including the cap for 5 minutes. Remove the bottle from the water. Cover the bottle with a pedicure towel and twist the cap gently to open.