Entity Dip & Buff - 5102014 D&B Perfect French Kit - Dip Powder Kit
Create the perfect french manicure look with this french dip kit by Enttiy. This kit is great for both professionals and beginners. It includes all the items required to get you started on dip powder!
- 1x Clear Dip Powder 23g
- 1x French White Dip Powder 23g
- 1x Pink Dip Powder 23g
- 1x Light Pink Dip Powder 23g
- 1x Perfect French Dip Jar
- 1x 100/180 Perfecter Buffer
- 1x Natural Nail Prep 57ml
- 20x Brush Wipes
- No Acrylic Odor
- No UV Light Required
- Soaks Off Fast With Foil Wraps
- Super-Fast, Easy & Precise Application
- Matching Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer Shades Also availiable.
- For Professional Use Only.
Genuine Entity Supplier
Where to buy Entity Dip & Buff 5102014 Perfect French Kit? Diamond Nail Supplies are your #1 Australian professional nail & beauty supply retailer shop that stocks the best Entity Dip Kits at cheap affordable prices. Purchase a single item, multiple, or in bulk. Enjoy our FREE shipping sale deal for orders over $150+* with fast delivery across Australia. Afterpay & Zip Available - Buy Online Now, Pay Later!
*Warning: To avoid injury, DO NOT force the bottle open. If the bottle cap is stuck, immerse the bottle in hot water including the cap for 5 minutes. Remove the bottle from the water. Cover the bottle with a pedicure towel and dry and then twist the cap gently to open.
*Colour Disclaimer: The colours of the product on the website was designed to come as close to the true colour of the product as possible. Because of monitor settings, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. These colours are made to be a representation of the true colour.
*Liquid Maintenance:The dip top/finish and dip base gel will go thick and harden over time after opening when exposed to air. There are a few different things you can do to help extend the life of your Liquids:
- Cap the bottles as soon as possible after and between uses to prevent it being exposed to air for too long
- Store the liquids in a cool temperature controlled environment such as an office. Avoid extreme temperatures and areas that fluctuations in temperature.
- Ensure the sealer/activator is fully dry before applying the finish/top gel, as any excess that contaminates the top/finish gel brush which goes back into the bottle will cause it to thicken up.
- Use a gel thinner when the liquid starts to become thicker. Note: the gel thinner should be used at the first sign of it becoming thick and will most likely not work if the product is very very thick.
- Wipe the brushes down on a lint free paper towel between uses to avoid the brushes getting very thick. This will also help your brush saver/softener last longer.
- Use a lint free wipe to clean the neck of the bottle with a small amount of acetone. This should be done regularly or after each use if the bottle is rarely used.
We endevour to make our online swatches match the final product as accurately as possible. However due to many factors such as different monitor settings, lighting conditions and product batches the product images online should only be used as a general guide. If you are unsure of any products or require a very specific colour feel free to contact us prior to purchasing for some additional information.
After reciving your order if you are unsatisfied with any colours you may return them as part of our change of mind return policy. Please note we are unable to accept returns if the item has been opened or used.
If the color online is completely different to the color online however (for example the product is red when the online swatch is blue) please contact us for a refund or exchange.
Customers Also Viewed
Perfect French Dip Jar