Pink and White Dip Powder
1. Sanitize client’s hands.
2. Prep the Nail
A. Push back the cuticle
B. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or drill. (Especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail.)
3. Apply BOND to the natural nail.
4. *For Artificial nails* (For Natural nails skip this step)
A. Put nail glue on the artificial nail and attach it to the tip of the natural nail.
B. File or drill where the artificial nail meets the natural nail. Create even surface.
C. Apply BASE right below where the nail tip meets the natural nail and dip into desired PINK powder.
5. Apply BASE to ¾ of the nail toward the free edge.
6. Dip into desired PINK POWDER (LIGHT PINK, MEDIUM PINK, DARK PINK).
7. Fill the French Dip case with PURE WHITE POWDER.
8. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
9. Gently dip nail tip into PURE WHITE POWDER in the French Dip case to achieve desired smile line.
10. Tap off excess white powder.
11. Dip entire nail into PINK POWDER (LIGHT PINK, MEDIUM PINK, DARK PINK).
A. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
B. Dip nail tip into PURE WHITE POWDER to achieve desired smile line.
C. Tap off excess powder.
D. Dip into PINK POWDER (LIGHT PINK, MEDIUM PINK, DARK PINK).
13. Apply SEAL PROTECT.
14. File/Shape/ Buff
15. Have your client wash their hands or wipe the nail with an alcohol pad to remove excess dust.
16. Liberally apply SEAL PROTECT.
17. Wipe down with a lint free cloth.
18. Apply TOP COAT with quick, thin strokes. (DO NOT OVER APPLY THE TOP COAT)
19. Finish all 5 fingers, and the top coat will be dry.
20. Apply TOP COAT again, with quick and thin strokes.
21. Allow the top coat to air dry for 2 minutes.
22. Apply nourish oil to the cuticle and massage upward.