Gel Polish on Dip Powder
PART I - Dip Powder Application
1. Sanitize client’s hands.
2. Prep the Nail.
A. Push back the cuticle
B. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or drill. (Especially around the
cuticle and edges of the nail.)
3. Apply BOND to the natural nail.
4. *For Artificial nails* (For Natural nails skip this step.)
A. Put nail glue on the artificial nail and attach it to the tip of the natural nail.
B. File or drill where the artificial nail meets the natural nail. Create even surface.
C. Apply BASE right below where the nail tip meets the natural nail and dip into
desired natural powder.
5. Apply BASE to ¾ of the nail toward the free edge.
6. Dip into NATURAL POWDER.
7. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
8. Dip into NATURAL POWDER.
9. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
10. Dip into NATURAL POWDER.
11. Apply BASE to the entire nail.
12. Dip into CLEAR dip powder. (To protect the color from filing.)
13. Liberally apply SEAL PROTECT.
15. Have your client wash their hands or wipe the nail with an alcohol pad to
remove excess dust. Ensure your client’s hands are dry before doing.
Part II – GEL APPLICATION ***STOP DIP POWDER Application Here***
16. Apply one coat of color.
17. Cure under UV/LED.
18. Apply second coat of color.
19. Cure under UV/LED.
20. Apply TOP COAT.
21. Cure under UV/LED.
22. Wipe nails with alcohol to remove sticky layer.